Monday, November 3, 2008

The reason why...

I started Lane's CaringBridge site as an easy way to keep everyone informed of his last surgery. It quickly became a way to tell his story, a way for me to remember. The only problem was that the other half of my heart, Liam, was rarely mentioned. Also it only allowed you to post 12 pictures at a time. (Anyone who knows me, knows I love my pictures!) I decided the solution was to create my own blog where I could write about the crazy antics of one little boy and still tell Lane's story of the long road home. They bring so much joy to my life, each in their own way. I said on the CaringBridge site that Lane's life didn't turn out the way I'd envisioned it but this way became my journey. It is a journey of self discovery and of faith. A story of love, courage and hope. I hope you enjoy reading to see how the story unfolds. I do believe God likes to do things that make us smile...

No comments: